Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where have I been?

I am sure you are all wondering where I have been this last week.  As many of you know with adoption, especially right before you travel, unexpected things always happen to take away your focus.  As a Christian family we know that those distraction are just satan trying to get us frustrated.  Well, we are headed to Ethiopia next week so of course this week has been filled with lots of distractions and frustrations.
The biggest frustration was a computer virus that wipped out our computer.  Thankfully I was able to recover the majority of files and pictures.  However our computer had to be rebooted back to factory settings, which means I had to reinstall ALL the programs and settings.  Man, that was a pain in the you know what!!  Just today did I finally get everything up and running again.

Lots going on around here.  Getting ready to meet our daughter.  Preparing children to stay with grandparents.  Getting ready for Sera's big surgery the week after our Ethiopia trip.  Packing. Packing. Packing.  We have 12 therapy/Dr/School/Medicaid appointments between now and next Thursday.  I am not going to know what to do with myself while in Ethiopia.  I am used to a very full schedule. 

Hey, if you are going to be in Ethiopia anytime between April 23-28 leave a comment.  I would love to get together with some other families and hang out. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment