Saturday, April 2, 2011

Adoption Update

Well, I wish I had something, ANYTHING, to report.   I have no idea what is going on with our adoption case.  As I mentioned before we had been told our case was submitted to court back in Janaury but ultimately found out it was not submitted until mid February.  It has been five weeks since our case was submitted to court.  Families with other agencies are getting court dates.  I inquired as to why we had not received a court date yet and here was the response.

The federal adoption judge has been hesitant to schedule more court dates, that might ultimately need to be changed, until she is able to see how the process is now working with MOWA recommendations

I really don't know what to say.  It does not make sense to me because other agencies are receiving court dates.  The reason I am telling you this is to ask for prayer.  I don't know if the delay lays with the agency or the court system.  What is important are the children who are stuck in limbo.  Some of them children with special needs and health issues that need to come home soon.  Our daughter is HIV+.  We would appreciate you lifting up our daughter and our adoption case up in prayer.  My God is a BIG GOD!!! He can move the mountains! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment