Sunday, April 17, 2011

Five Days Until Travel

We leave in FIVE days!!!!  So many thoughts and emotions.  I hate to fly.   Anxious about meeting our daughter for the first time.  Excited to have quality time with my husband without interruptions.  Nervous about court.  This is the first time we have had to attend court for our adoptions.  Worried about our kids who will stay with grandparents.  They will be fine but a mother will always be a mother.  A mother worries.  Grieving for our daughter's birth mother.  Grateful that we will get to meet her birth mother.  Pumped up about traveling outside of the city of Addis Ababa.  This will be the first time we have left the city while in Ethiopia. 

It has been hard to come up with words to express my feelings recently.  Right now I am feeling humbled, blessed, grateful, and more in love with my Savior every day.  There have been lots of tears in the last couple of weeks.  I can't wait to share the whole story behind this adoption.  It is beautiful.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment