Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am sure many of you are stuck in tax limbo just like we are.  

The dates change

April 19th

then

May 3rd

then to the dreaded

"UNDER REVIEW"


I have heard a few people say they are waiting for the tax refund to begin another adoption.  As you know we are in the middle of an adoption right now.  We are currently waiting for a court date.  We still have a few thousand in agency fees to pay and then the travel expenses.  Our tax refund is "supposed" to help out with a large chunk of that. 

So I thought it would be interesting to see how many people were waiting on their tax refund to start an adoption or help with current adoption expenses.  I have created a poll on the right side bar.  This is NOT to make anyone feel guilty for not using their tax money for orphans.  I just thought it would be interesting to see how many people are in the same boat as we are. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't help our situation that I forgot to sign our tax forms the first time. I've always e-filed before. Silly new requirement to include the adoption decree...

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete