Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We made it through our crazy week of rescheduled appointments, packing, and travel preparations.  Now I am sitting her staring at the wall and my brain won't turn off.  Did I remember to do everything?  Did I write everything down for Grandparents?  Is our plane going to crash?  Have I told you how much I hate to fly? Will I be able to relax and not worry about the kids?  Have I told you how much I hate to fly?  Will Jacob scream when I drop him off tomorrow with Grandparents?  Will Jacob eat for his Grandparents?  Have I told you how much I hate to fly?

It will all be worth it when I get to see my daughter face to face for the first time.   Plus I know the Big Man Upstairs.  I know that HE has a plan and a purpose for each person in my family.  I also know that whatever that plan may be it is PERFECT.  So I go with peace in my heart because My God is Good All the Time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment