Friday, February 18, 2011

My Heart is Heavy Today

Right now I have so many friends who are in pain or struggling and my heart is heavy.  I have never done this before but I am coming to you asking for prayer for my friends.  These do not include some things going on with our family right now.  Please keep our family in your prayers.  There is a lot going on right now.

1.  A friend's child is seriously ill and on a ventilator. 

2.  A friend's husband is in a difficult working environment.  He really needs a new job. 

3.  Baby Sonia in Haiti continues to hang in there.  She is stable.  So far they have been unable to find free medical care for her.  There are many hospitals considering taking her case but none have committed to helping her.

4.  My father had surgery on his foot a year ago.  It was supposed to be a miracle surgery and allow him to walk without pain.  Well, the surgery went VERY bad, this could have been for numerous reasons.   He is now in more pain than before and will need surgery to correct what went wrong. 

5.  My mom is recovering from surgery she had two days ago. 

6.  Several friends are in the process of adopting children and they are feeling satan's attacks on their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment