Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 7 - December 13

Today the sun came out for the first time since being in China. It was nice to feel the sun on my face. We had a busy day of touring today. In the morning we went to the countryside to see how the local farmers live. We have some great pictures. I am unable to post them today hopefully I can tomorrow. In the afternoon we went to a Chinese resturant and the Tengwang Pavillion. Today is our last day in Nanchang, tomorrow we travel to Guangzhou. I am excited to get to Guangzhou so I can finally do some shopping. Due to the weight limit on in country luggage I have not been able to do much shopping.

Update on Faith: She continues to have hives at least once a day. After contacting our doctor we think it is not food but an nervous reaction. We did get confirmation today that her mouth in not completly repaired as she had chocolate coming out of her nose this afternoon. We were excited today to finally receive a picture of Faith before her lip repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment