Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 5 - December 11

Today was a quite day. We had breakfast with friends and then went to the People's Park. Of course it is winter but it was still beautiful. I can only imagine how beautiful it is in the summer. There were many people out in the park. It is very common to hear about older ladies coming up telling you that your child does not have enough clothes on, I was prepared for that. I was not prepared when they told me that I should not carry my baby in a carrier with her legs wrapped around me because it will make her off balance and bowlegged. Oh well, sometimes you can't win! This evening we made a trip to a shopping district to walk around and eat at McDonalds.

Faith has really attached to me and will not let anyone else hold her. I am glad she has attached to me so well but it would be nice to have a break. She is very thin. Her arms are about the size of a newborn. She is unable to push herself up when she falls down. She even has trouble holding her bottle to feed herself. She is able to walk and is getting faster every day. We can't tell much about her palate but it does look like the hole is gone. Her mouth is a mess though. Her teeth are way out of line and grind together when she eats. I see a lot of dental work in our future. She is really coming out of her shell. Today well heard a lot of laughing and she is trying to mimic everything we do. We could not love her more! She is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait for you to meet her. Enjoy the pictures from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment