Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 10 - December 16

Sorry but the internet was not working so I am posting a day late. Today we did more shopping! We attempted to go to church but Faith was not cooperative. Darren went in with the rest of the group while Faith & I walked around. It was a very relaxed day.

Sometime yesterday I hurt my neck and have a big knot. I can barely turn my head so I decided to get a massage to try to work it out. The hotel sent me to a place around the corner. When I arrived their we ladies standing out front in formal gowns with fur wraps. The entrance was dark except for rope lights & black lights. There was a spiral staircase which led downstairs where you get the massage. After talking to them a few minutes I decided that was not quite what I was looking for. It was a 90 minute full body massage which required you to take a shower and change into an "outfit".

Update on Faith:
She is doing well and seems to be adjusted to Darren & I. She is still attached to me and will not let anyone else pick her up. She is still getting hives and their seems to be no obvious trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment