Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today is Grace & Sera Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One year ago today, around 5:00a.m.USA time, I met these two shy little girls for the first time.  Grace was nervous, but so was I.  We had never adopted a child over the age of 18 months.  I can honestly say it has been wonderful!!  She is such a blessing to our family.   Sera held on immediately and would not let go.  I can not believe how much they have grown in ONE year.



Grace has turned into a beautiful young lady.   She is full of personality and has her own fashion style.  She loves to pose and have her picture taken.   She got a camera for Christmas so now she is busy taking pictures of others.  The girl can draw!!!  I will post some of her drawings soon.


Sera is amazing!  You would not know the girl has a disability.  All her therapist have been amazed by her ability to adapt.  She has the sweetest personality and loves to hug on people.  She is funny or at least she thinks she is funny.  I love to catch her walking around the house just laughing to herself.  She is quite the character!

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I accidently wandered onto your site. I don't have a religious bone in my body, but bless you. What a wonderful family...

    ReplyDelete