Saturday, May 29, 2010

If I had a million dollars . . . .

Have you ever sat around with family or friends and dreamed about what you would do if you won a million dollars? Well I have on several occasions. Surprisingly Darren and I are in agreement with what we would do with a million dollars. We very rarely agree on anything that has to do with money but I have found that recently God has been uniting our hearts in that area.


Before you read any further take a few seconds and think about what you would do with a million dollars. BE HONEST!!!










If I had a million dollars I would . . . . . . .




move to Africa and care for orphans!



Sounds noble right? If we had a million dollars I can honestly say we would move to Africa. But why do we have to have a million dollars? Caring for orphans has obviously been placed on our hearts by God. Do I not trust that God would provide? Sadly, I don't have a good answer. I know God provides because he is faithful to His Word. Struggling with this today! I want to be "ALL IN" and not hold anything back from God.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed He does provide! I would love, love to share how an amazing thing happened when we began to allow the Lord to "place the lonely" into our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also move my family to Africa, but I'd take yours too;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete