Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am sick, tired and grumpy. Since I have said I will always be REAL on this blog here it goes.

I am tired of dealing with night terrors EVERY single night.

I am tired of forcing kids to take their medication.

I am tired of listening to children who scream and cry all day long.

I am tired of living in a house that does not have enough storage.

I am tired of climbing into the attic to get things.

I am tired of having a doctors or therapist appointment almost every day of the week.


I am tired of the wheels on Jacob's wheelchair getting stuck in the grass.


I am tired of our family not eating at the table together.


the list goes on and on . . .



Basically, I am tired of the world not revolving around me.   There you have it.   I am actually a very selfish person!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment