Monday, June 6, 2011

Unexplainable Peace

Last week I was told by a doctor that one of my children will eventually have a life threatening health condition.  My child my die or at least have to deal with a long term condition that will drastically affect her quality of life.  I have been processing that information for a week now. 

How does one plan for the future with that information?  There is no way to predict when it will happen.  There is no way to stop it from happening.  Yet you know it's there and at any time we may have to deal with it. 

HERE IS MY PLAN

1.  TRUST GOD

2.  LOVE HER EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY

3. TRUST GOD

4.  PREPARE OUR CHILDREN FOR THAT MOMENT

5. TRUST GOD


I have incredible, unexplainable peace.   My God is BIG.  My God created the universe.  My God created my beautiful daughter.  My God is perfect.  My God has a plan which is bigger than me.  My God loves me.  My God loves my daughter. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment