Monday, June 27, 2011

Divine Meetings

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who is "FOLLOWING" my blog.  In the last week we jumped from 39 up to 61 followers. 

Today I had to run some errands and take a child into town for therapy.  I managed to get to therapy and one store before lunch.  I decided to come back home and then run to the store closer to home after lunch.  Of course, my husband, the logical one could not understand why I would not do it all at one time.   Obviously, I am not the logical type and I take into consider it was raining and I did not want to take that particular child to another store.  It was WELL worth the second trip to me.  PLUS, I would have missed a divine meeting!

I was walking through the store probably looking frazzled and a nice lady walked up to me.  All she said was, "You don't know me but I wanted to tell you how blessed you are."  Tears welled up in my eyes.  I really did not know what to say.  I just said, "you know I have eight kids".  She said again, "you are so blessed" and walked away.  I can only assume she has read my blog.  So to the very nice lady who blessed my heart today I want to say THANK YOU!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment