Thursday, April 29, 2010


Jacob had his tonsils and adenoids removed today. Poor little guy is in so much pain. I feel helpless!!! We have to stay overnight at the hospital so he is resting watching an Elmo movie. We have still been unable to get him to drink. Please say a little or BIG prayer for him tonight. He has to be able to drink before they will allow him to go home. We need to go home!!!

Darren is home with the rest of the kids and they are doing well. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and father for my children. He is so patient with the kids and they really enjoy having time with daddy.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

2 comments:

  1. He is truly the most precious boy! I am praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer right now....however I realize it's a day late!!! But prayers are good anytime! I hope you guys are home by now!

    ReplyDelete