Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another HONEST post about life

Disclaimer: In no way am I saying I do not LOVE my life and I LOVE my children unconditionally.

I am physically and emotionally beaten down. The last four days have been very hard on me. Nothing I am doing is "right". No matter what I say or do somehow I am managing to make someone cry or throw a huge tantrum. All seven of the kids seem to need constant attention, and if they don't get it they are doing something to get into trouble. The house seems to be in chaos all day. I am spending A LOT of time saying "stop that or stop screaming or just a minute"(because for some reason everyone needs something at the same time). Honestly, I would love to crawl into a closet and stay there for a few days.

Leaning on GOD for strength today!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry and pray that the LORD gives you the strength that you need to mother your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your honesty. We have those kind of days too, all too often I'm afraid. Praying that your swim upstream will enter calmer waters soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have utterly NO IDEA how you do it. I "want to crawl in a closet" many days with only 5. Know that you are feeling completely NORMAL and that if all you do is FEED and LOVE your kids each day while they adjust to your family then you are doing 100% GREAT! Anything else is gravy! ((hug)) P.S. For ME, lots of time outside for fresh air to wear them out and Christian DVDs with verses set to music like "Hide 'Em In Your Heart" or NIV Kids Club keep them busy and don't make me feel guilty. :)

    ReplyDelete