Friday, July 25, 2008

The last two days have been exhausting and we haven't even left yet. We traveled to Ohio to take the kids to their grandparents. It is always hard for me to leave the kids so it has been an emotional day.

We had to repack our luggage because we could not get all the donations in our allowed 4 suitcases. So, we went to an army surplus store and bought three of the biggest duffle bags I have ever seen. We are now repacked in 4 pieces of luggage (I hope under the size limit). The house is cleaned, airline tickets confirmed, transportation to the airport confirmed, and I am exhausted. We leave for the airport at 6:30 a.m.

I will try to post from Ethiopia.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. We will pray for you!!! I can't wait to see you all back -family of 7 !!! God bless you!!! Go get your boys!!! KJ

    ReplyDelete