Sunday, June 22, 2008

Well this is a big week for our family. Tuesday our case goes to court in Ethiopia. That is Tuesday Ethiopia time which for us is during the night Monday. I am a big ball of nerves. There are so many things that could happen to delay court. I am also thinking about the birth mothers a lot. I know this is a big decision for them and I am sure very difficult. They have to travel 14 hours under difficult circumstances in sometimes not safe territories.

My prayer for the next few days is for safe travel for the mothers and orphanage staff. Also that the birth mothers have peace that we will love their boys always. I have also been praying that someone will cross the path of these women and share the good news of Jesus Christ with them.

If we pass court on Tuesday then I will be able to share pictures of our beautiful boys. We are hoping to travel about four weeks after we pass court. I hope to post wonderful news on Tuesday so make sure and check back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment