Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well, one week from today is our court date, YEAH!!! Which means we could possibly leave to pick up the boys in just 5 weeks. I feel like I am going into labor. Continue to pray for the finances to be there when we get ready to travel. We had hoped to hear from several of the grants we had applied for but have only heard from one. We know that God will provide the funds to bring the boys home so I am not worried.

We received a nice surprise today. More pictures of Jacob!! Although we are excited to get updates on him I feel a little guilty that we cannot get updates on Gabriel. Jacob is now in the city it is easier to get information and Gabriel is still at the orphanage in Kamashi. Jacob looks great. Although it does not look like there has been many changes developmentally he does look much stronger and has better head control.

Here at home things have been rough. We ALL had a stomach virus. I think today I can finally say I feel normal again. The kids are slowly coming around and I think tomorrow will be a better day. I spent the day today decontaminating the house. I think you could probably smell the Clorox and disinfectant a mile away.

No comments:

Post a Comment