Wednesday, December 1, 2010

World AIDS Day

I am hoping that the videos below peaked your interest in getting more TRUE information about HIV and AIDS.  If you have not seen the videos please watch them here and here.

I am not going to re-invent the wheel when I have wonderful friends who do a great job giving out the TRUE facts about HIV.   I am also not going to overwhelm you with information, so here are a few links that will just take a couple of minutes to look at.  Check back tomorrow for more links and personal stories. 

Project Hopeful HIV/AIDS Fact Sheet

Positively Adopted

AIDS & Me: Hydeia Broadbents Story


My friend Carolyn, Orphan Advocate and founder of Project Hopeful will be on The American Spirit segment of the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric TONIGHT!!!!   Tune in for more TRUTH about HIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment