Friday, December 1, 2017

God's Vision Board

I have been holding off writing this post for several days but today satan has really been attacking me mentally, telling me how inadequate I am, how none of my dreams will actually come to be, that I really didn't hear God, so I am thinking it is time to write.

A few months ago I created a new vision board.  I prayed over it.  These are all things God placed in my heart.  I was given a clear vision for each of them.  I got excited about it.  I hung it where I would see it constantly.



Suddenly I started hearing "that will never happen", "you are not good enough", "you didn't hear God right", "You just need to be happy with your life now".  The negative talk became so ingrained in my head that every time I walked past my vision board I started to cry.  I would grieve.  It became not a vision board but a failure board.  It got to the point where I could no longer look at it and I threw it away.

You guys those are not words from God.  God is never a God of discouragement.  He will never tell you that you are not good enough.  Those words were from satan.  STOP listening to those negative voices.  They are not your future.   Every time you hear a negative thought in your head you need to say "Back off satan!  Not today you don't!"

If God put a passion in your heart and no matter how hard you try you can not get it out of your head THAT IS A GOD THING!  If it's absolutely crazy and seems impossible then get ready to see some crazy miracles.  God created a vision board for you a long time ago.  It is up to you to claim it as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment