Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sera & Jacob AGAIN!!!

I wrote in a previous post about the special relationship between Sera & Jacob. That relationship just continues to blossom. Jacob is about 11 months older than Sera. Although Sera is very delayed developmentally, has a vision impairment, and has limited language skills she is very observant. Sera has been in our home for 5 months and she has already learned how to take care of Jacob. I wish I had pictures and video but I will have to work on that. OH, just remember I do have a very short video. Sera will go to Jacob and try to give him a drink from her cup and a bite of her food. She even knows how to help him play. Sera will get a toy put it in Jacob's lap and then take Jacob's hand and help him play with the toy. Tears come to my eyes every time I see her do this.

Seriously, I have the best kids in the WORLD!!! They are so loving towards others and in tune to the needs of those around them. God is going to use them for some BIG things in the future.


1 comment: