Monday, January 25, 2010

How Do You Do It?

I get this question frequently, how do you do it? The answer is actually quite simple. I have the support of two wonderful men, my Heavenly Father and my Husband. Sometimes, I feel like I do not give them the credit they deserve.

You may not know this but I have the BEST husband in the WHOLE world. He has been home with our kids for the last two weeks. He managed our home and the kids schedules while I was in Ethiopia and then stayed home the week after to help me out. While I was in Ethiopia he managed Miranda's schooling, Jacob's therapy(5 people that week), and the every day business of caring for 5 kids. Every therapist that came into our home that week has contacted me just to tell me how wonderful Darren was with Jacob. Of course, I already knew that!! I must also add that he stocked the house with some of my favorite comfort foods and then waited on me hand and foot when I got home. Thank you honey for being the most wonderful husband and father.

When I have not slept in days, God sustains. When I am at the end of my rope, God sustains. When I have gotten a cold from the kids AGAIN, God sustains. When the kids are testing me, God sustains. When several kids are crying at one time, God sustains. When I have nothing left to give, God sustains.

So there you have it, my secret is out. I am not supermom but just a plain old girl who is married to the MOST AWESOME man. BUT most importantly I am the daughter of the HEAVENLY FATHER AND CREATOR THROUGH WHOM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! BTW...I'M NOT GOING BACK TO WORK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GOD SUSTAINS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! And I will have to say, I am sure your hubby is just amazing! You guys are both awesome!

    Of course, God is always good!

    ReplyDelete