Thursday, May 21, 2009

Have you ever just sent a random card or email to someone just to say, "thanks for being you". Well, today I was reading a news article about a person who was using his resources to help out others in need. I don't know this individual personally but I just felt the need to say, "thanks for being you". So I sent this individual an email. It felt GREAT! I was having a hard day and stressing over finances, adoption papers, etc. and after I sent the email I just felt good.

My challenge to you is to send a random email or card to someone just to say, "thanks for being you". After you do, sit down, take a deep breath and say a prayer of thanks for that person. I promise it will make a world of difference in your day.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment