Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Monday Morning! This is a busy week of getting paperwork done. I am asking to be covered in prayer this week. Satan has really launched an emotional attack on me in the last week. Without going into details Satan has really tried to discourage me by trying to put negative thoughts in my head about becoming such a large family. I have also been overcome with fear that we will not get positive support from family and friends. I know these thoughts are not from God.

We are also preparing a package to send out to the girls today via another adoptive family. I can not wait to hug them and love on them. As a parent I can't wait to take them out of their tattered clothes and put them in a beautiful white/clean dress. As I am writing this it reminds me of our Heavenly Father. I am sure he is looking down on us right now thinking the same thing. He can't wait until given the word to bring his children out of this earthly world and out of our tattered clothes and into our new white/clean robes. I can't wait for that day!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment