Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have no excuse except for laziness! Everyone is doing great. We did receive a bit of interesting news the other day. The adoption agency contacted us to let us know that Gabriel's sister has been brought to the orphanage. This is his only biological sibling. She is approximately 7 years old and beautiful. I am torn to say the least. Our van will not hold another person and our house is already crowded. Darren & I both agreed that we would not put a limit on our family and let God guide us. However, right now the finances for another adoption is just not there. Not to mention a new vehicle and larger house. So please pray that either God will move mountains or that I will have peace. Here are some pictures of the kids, ENJOY! Ethan helping Daddy in the yard Ethan changing the oil in his truck Faith & Counsin Sydney Jacob & Grandpa Gabriel, Faith & Ethan

3 comments:

  1. I love the last picture!!! They are toooooo cute!!! I see you all are doing great!!! Have fun!!! KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry this tough decision has been placed in your path. I do not know what I would do...I hope that you have peace about it whatever the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tough decision! My husband and I have the same convictions about letting God grow our family, but with adoption it can he a challenge! God is so big and good I am praying for His provision and guidance in this situation.

    ReplyDelete