Tuesday, September 25, 2007


We received our first swatch of material for Faith's Bai Jia Bei quilt. Thank you Aunt Maria! I am anxious to get started so get busy and send me those pieces. I have posted our ONE swatch of material and a picture of some things I have picked up for Faith. Granny bought the ladybug pillow, Thank you Granny. Her room is decorated in Ladybugs but I can't help and buy panda stuff too.


Well, Granny says Faith will be coming soon! She received a phone call the other day and the person was looking for someone named Faith. How crazy is that! Granny says that's a sign and she is coming. I hope she is right!


There are no updates on the adoption. We continue to pray for God's guidance as we consider applying for a Special Needs child.
I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment