Wednesday, March 3, 2010




I love to watch him sleep, relaxed and peaceful.


As I watch him sleep I dream about "his perfect body" he will some day have in Heaven. I can picture him running through tall green grass and swimming in a lake.

As I watch him sleep I grieve for him. While he sleeps is the only time his little body can relax. When he is awake he has to constantly fight against his body to make the smallest movement.

As I watch him sleep I pray for him. I pray for a miracle.

As I watch him sleep I praise God for creating him.




1 comment:

  1. This brought me to tears. This is Micah's life as well. As I've been advocating through all of Micah's appointments I've often wondered what he will be like in years to come. It's so hard to wait and be patient. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete