Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My favorite in Skin and Hair Care


I have an autoimmune disease called Psoriasis  A few years ago I discovered that what I put in and on my body made a huge difference in how I felt and my ability to manage my autoimmune condition.   I have since been working to make my lifestyle as chemical free as possible.  

Here are a few of my favorite things!



Rejuvity Skin Care line from Isagenix

Love these products.  My skin feels amazing and much healthier.
Link to products 





Simply Organic Hair Color

I found a wonderful local salon who uses organic products.   For the last 6 months they have been coloring my hair and the results are beautiful.   More information about the products can be found here




DevaCurl

I have naturally curly hair so finding the right hair product has been really a struggle.  I absolutely LOVE this.  You can get them on Amazon or possibly your local organic salon. 




BeautyCounter

Just started using makeup from this company and absolutely love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment